My friend volunteered a picture of the contents of her #MumBag and I jumped at the chance to look inside. She is ridiculously organised so I was expecting very little. I am pleased to report that her bag is jammed full and that she could double up as a Boots concession.
Children: 3 year old boy, 4 month old girl.
Fact about Lu: She loves to diarise in a real paper diary. She uses tippex (I know! It still exists – who knew?) and has been known to buy a new diary part way through the year if it gets too messy.
Number of items in her bag: 45
My top 5 items in her #MumBag:
- EIGHT pens. All pretty colours, probably some sort of code for diarising.
- THE diary. It’s a quite a big one this year.
- 2 x pairs of sunnies. Plus an over-sized pair of comedy yellow frames.
- 2 x balloons. Always need a balloon. Versatile entertainment.
- A tiny turtle. I can’t tell from the picture if it’s real or not. Maybe that’s a new thing, a pet turtle in your bag. I hope so.
Can I see inside your #Mumbag?